Our family-owned business is looking for handy individuals (employees AND sub-contractors) with good work ethic and communication skills who are self-motivated and ready to work.
Commercial Fence Installer
Install and repair fences and fence gates, using hand and power tools around commercial and industrial job sites.
- Understand basic construction including use of basic hand tools (tape measure, level, etc.)
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Work well with others using clear communication
- Operating equipment or willing to learn
- Driver’s License
- Some in-state travel
- Background screening & drug test required on certain jobs
- $18+ per hour depending on experience
- Paid training
- Work outside
- SIMPLE IRA options
- PTO accrual after probational period
- Bonus program after probational period
- Insurance stipend for eligible employees
- Phone allowance for eligible employees
- Family-owned business