Install and repair fences and fence gates, using hand and power tools around commercial and industrial job sites.
- Understand basic construction including use of basic hand tools (tape measure, level, etc.)
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Work well with others using clear communication
- Operating small to large equipment & maneuver trucks w/ trailers (in shop & out on the job)
- Perform high-quality fence work to keep our communities safe, secure & enjoyable
- Driver’s License w/ clean background check
- Some in-state travel
- Steel-toed boots
- $20 – $25 per hour w/ paid training
- 30 and 60-day reviews w/ opportunity of pay increase at each
- Work outside
- SIMPLE IRA options
- PTO accrual
- Bonus program
- Monthly insurance stipend
- Family-owned business
- Team-building, employee appreciation outings
- Off weekends & major holidays
- Company closed week between Christmas and New Years (paid after 6+ months with company)
Join Our Team
Submit your application online or call to learn more!
[email protected] | (262) 521-0029