Patriot Fence and Construction is looking for experienced and established 1099 Subcontractor Crews to install and repair Industrial and Commercial Fences and Gates. Ideal crews will consist of 2-4 crew members with a working crew owner/crew lead onsite at all times. You will be provided with as many jobs as your crew can responsibly complete. We serve the state of Wisconsin and have been family owned and operated for 30 plus years.
Why Partner with Patriot Fence
- Hourly rates or contract pricing available. Work with us to determine which option is best for your crew based on your size, location & experience.
- Steady, year-round work available. Great opportunity for a reliable, experienced installer who has their own crew and wants steady work. Seasonal work is optional.
- Paid mileage & lodging. Your time on the road is valuable and we help to prepare crews to be well-rested and ready to go.
Requirement to Install for Patriot Fence
- Hold proficient liability and worker’s compensation insurance
- Provide truck(s), trailer(s), tools, and equipment
- Professional, established, and experienced crew – it is desired for an experienced crew leader to stay on the installation site with their crew members
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in general fencing construction
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic math understanding
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions and climates
Pay is every two weeks based on jobs or hours completed.
About Patriot Fence
Patriot Fence is a commercial fencing company located in Pewaukee, WI. We have been servicing Wisconsin for the past 30+ years. We specialize in the custom construction and installation of high-quality industrial and commercial; chain-link, wood, vinyl, and ornamental fencing as well as access control and gates.
For more information:
- Call Patriot Fence at (262) 521-0029
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- Visit our locations in Pewaukee, WI. SHOP – 926 Silvernail Rd. // OFFICE – 921 Silvernail Rd. Suite A.